Thursday, August 28, 2008

In the Beginning

Who I am is not that different from many others. I live in the great city of Los Angeles, of which I have a renewed appreciation for, with my wife of 10 years and two quirky and fabulous little girls, Lulu 9 and Presley 4. I work in the real estate business in management and I search everyday for a speck of meaning.

I do believe I offer a unique perspective in the fact that I am a creative in a big boys business environment. This allows me to view processes through the eye of a passionate connected mind. For me it is the success of the application more than a dollar driven mentality. Don't get me wrong I do like to make money, but I am passionate about contributing to the success of others.

In my daily life I come across situations and people who both inspire me and annoy me (my family included) and I hope by sharing, I can find peace with myself and maybe even help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment