Thursday, March 5, 2009

Business Planning for 2009

As a business owner (your real estate business), you should consider the following questions while preparing your business plan for 2009. In the next few weeks I will be scheduling business planning coaching sessions that I encourage all of you to sign up for. Now more than ever the most successful agents rely on their business plans to guide them through these rough waters. Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

  • How much do I want to net in revenue from real estate sales?
  • How many listings and sales will it take?
  • How many hours each day will I commit to “Lead Generation”?
  • What is your marketing/prospecting budget?
  • What is your technology budget?
  • How much will I budget for education and training courses?
  • How many agents will I add to my down line in 2009? What is my profit share plan?
  • What other revenue streams will I add to my business plan?
  • What are my goals and a plan for my personal life. Time block time for yourself! Even schedule your vacations for the next year
  • How am I going to expand my internet presence?
  • Who is my next hire and what do I have to accomplish before I can hire them?
  • What systems from the “Millionaire Real Estate Agent” book (MREA) will I enact and when?
  • What subject or system, pertaining to real estate, will I master in the next year?
  • What is my 30, 90, 120, 180, 365 goal plan

No comments:

Post a Comment